WhatsCall for PC – Windows 7.8.10 and Mac Computer – Free Download
WhatsCall is a free voice call app, that allows you to make international and domestic calls at the lowest price. With WhatsCall you can save money from your telephone bills. Just like the free version of Skype or Viber. Get your own telephone number for free SMS and calls, like adding a second line to your phone. You can also use a free telephone number on a cellphone burner. Forward incoming calls to another number when you are offline.
WhatsCall is an app for making free phone calls using only your Internet connection. And you can not only call other users from this app – you can call your contacts directly to their real phone numbers. But for that, you need credit in your account.
It is important to remember that to create a WhatsCall user account you need your own telephone number.
WhatsCall is currently available for Android smartphones or tablets but can be downloaded on your PC with the help of Android Emulators such as BlueStacks.
Нow I’ll show you step by step, how to run WhatsCall for PC
How To Download WhatsCall For PC Windows 7/8/10
- Download Bluestacks App Player on your PC and install it.
- After the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- Log in with your Gmail account.
- Then click on the search bar. Type “WhatsCall” and press Enter.
- Press the install button and wait for the installation. It may take time to complete the installation.
- After the installation is complete, you can launch the WhatsCall app easily from the home screen.
That is all. You already have a Whats Call installed on your PC or laptop.
If you find this post useful, press the share button below and consider sharing it with your friends. Thank you.