As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time information regarding Keiser University’s online class schedules. However, you can visit the Keiser University website at www.keiseruniversity.edu to find information about their online classes and schedules. Alternatively, you can contact the university’s admission office or academic department for more information about their online class schedules.
How long are the classes at Keiser University?
The length of classes at Keiser University can vary depending on the program and the specific course. However, in general, most undergraduate classes at Keiser University are 3 credit hours and typically meet for 50 minutes, three times per week. Graduate classes are usually 3 credit hours and meet once a week for 2-3 hours. Some courses may also be offered in accelerated formats, where the class may meet for longer periods of time but for a shorter overall duration. It’s important to check the specific class schedule for the program and course you are interested in to determine the exact length and meeting times of each class.
Is Keiser all online?
No, Keiser University is not all online. While the university offers a wide range of online degree programs, it also has physical campuses located throughout Florida as well as in other states. In addition to online classes, students have the option to take on-campus classes, hybrid classes that combine online and in-person learning, or a combination of these formats. Keiser University is known for its flexible scheduling options, allowing students to balance their academic pursuits with work and other responsibilities.
Does Keiser University have night classes?
Yes, Keiser University offers night classes in addition to other flexible scheduling options. The university understands that many of its students have work and family obligations during the day, so it offers evening classes to accommodate those schedules. This allows students to pursue their degrees while still being able to fulfill their other responsibilities. It’s important to note that not all programs and courses may be available in the evening, so students should check the specific class schedules for the program they are interested in to determine if night classes are an option.
Is Keiser University a 2 or 4-year college?
Keiser University is both a 2-year and 4-year college, offering associate and bachelor’s degree programs in a wide range of fields. The university also offers masters and doctoral degree programs in some areas of study. The duration of the degree programs varies depending on the specific program and the number of credits required for completion. Associate degree programs typically take two years to complete, while bachelor’s degree programs usually take four years to complete. However, some programs may have accelerated options or may be completed at a slower pace depending on the needs of the student.
Keiser University online programs
Keiser University offers a variety of online degree programs across different fields of study. Here are some of the online programs that are currently available at Keiser University:
- Business: Keiser University offers online Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in business administration, accounting, finance, marketing, international business, and other business-related fields.
- Nursing: Keiser University offers online Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in nursing, including RN to BSN and MSN degree programs.
- Criminal Justice: Keiser University offers online Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in criminal justice, forensic investigations, and other related fields.
- Psychology: Keiser University offers online Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in psychology, including clinical psychology and industrial-organizational psychology.
- Education: Keiser University offers online Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in education, including elementary education, secondary education, and educational leadership.
- Health Sciences: Keiser University offers online degree programs in health sciences, including healthcare administration, health services administration, health science, and health informatics.
These are just a few examples of the online programs that are offered at Keiser University. To find out more about the online programs available, prospective students should visit the Keiser University website or contact the university’s admission office.