Epson L220 Printer Driver Download – Epson L220 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
How to Download and Install Epson L220 Printer Drivers
Install Epson L220 Printer Driver
Knowing the details of how to install the Epson L220 printer drivers can be handy for a problematic condition. You are not only can install the printer at home but also you could do it anywhere – office, business place, etc.
Installing the Epson L220 Printer Drivers on Windows OS
- Download the Connect Printer Utility Setup from Epson
- Install it. You should come to the End User License Agreement. Don’t forget to tick the option ‘I Accept the Terms’
- Click Next to proceed to the next step
- Press Install and then click on ‘Finish.’
- Choose the product you have and then choose Next
- Choose Select and then Next
- Go to Agree and Next
- You will see the message ‘Register the Printer to Epson Connect.’ Go to OK
There are different ways to manage the next step:
- Go with the option ‘Create an Account’ if you want to create a new account. Go to Finish to complete the process
- If you already have an account and you want to register a new item, go with ‘I Have an Account.’ You will see the form ‘Add a New Printer’ and then go with Add.
To complete the whole process, then you should click ‘Close.’ If you want to activate ‘Scan to Cloud’, there are other instructions to follow. If you want to activate ‘Remote Print’ option, you should be able to find the instructions too.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows & Mac
|Epson L220 Driver Downloads for: Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit) Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64bit), Windows XP (32 & 64-bit)|
|Windows Printer Driver 64-Bit For Epson L220||Download|
|Windows Printer Driver 32-Bit For Epson L220||Download|
|Scanner Driver For Epson L220||Download|
|Epson L220 Drivers For Mac OS|
|Printer Driver For Mac||Download|
|Scanner Driver For Mac||Download|