The CE-30005-8 error code appears when the user wants to play a game from a disc and the CD player cannot read the information from the disc. This means you may have a problem with your Blu-ray drive or the hard drive of your PS4.
CE-30005-8 Error Code is an error encountered by PS4 owners. What is this error and how to remove it easily? Before I continue, I want to tell you that the CE-30005-8 problem is very easy to solve and I hope to help you solve it quickly and easily.
How to fix ps4 error CE-30005-8
In this post, I will show you step by step on how to fix the CE-30005-8 error.
Follow these 3 steps:
- The first step is to find out if our Blu-ray drive is working or not. First, remove the disc. This is done using the eject button located below the PS4 power button.
- Now that you have removed the disc, make sure it is not dirty or scratched. If it is dirty, clean it with a lint-free cloth. Replace the cleaned disc.
- See if you get the CE 30005-8 error again.
If you get an error CE-30005-8 even with a game downloaded, there may be a problem with the hard disk.
- First, back up the data stored
- Please see the support site below for how to back up. (Or find the “PS4 Backup“)
- After backing up, turn off the PS4.
- After that, tap the power button on the PS4 for about 7 seconds.
- Then you will hear beeps and PS4 will start in “Safe Mode”.
- Some of the menu displayed on the TV screen and monitor.
- Start the “Rebuild Database”
- After the rebuild, start PS4 normal and restore the saved data is supported.
- Then try to start the game.
If you find this article useful, press the button below and share it with your friends. Thank you