Tutorial – HOW TO FIX 8007000E ERROR CODE IN WINDOWS UPDATE
Recently I had to do a fresh install of Windows 7 on my personal computer. But after installation, I got an error “Windows could not search for new updates’ with Error Code 8007000E that prevents Windows updates to my system.
Now I will tell you how I solved this problem in a few simple steps.
Follow the steps below to remove error code 8007000E:
1. Start your Internet Explorer first, then see which version it is.
2. Install the latest available version of Internet Explorer for your operating system.
3. Now restart Windows to apply the changes.
Now try updating your Windows.
If you still get the 8007000E error:
1. Open the Internet and look for the KB3102810 update.
2. Download it and install it.
3. Restart the system. After you restart your system, go to my computer. Right-click and select “manage”. Then “Services”.
4. Find and click Windows Update. In the window that you see, click “Stop”.
5. Now open C: \Windows\ and find the SoftwareDistribution folder.
6. Right-click on it and select “delete”.
7. Now return to the window where you clicked Windows Update Stop and click “Start”.
8. Restart your system.
That is all! Error Code 8007000E has been fixed and we can now move on. Try checking for updates.
You can now install the latest updates for your operating system.